Welcome to the Secure Designs Blog
By the time you’ve finished reading this sentence, 32 small businesses in the U.S. will have been hacked.
Little known facts: Over 60% of small business data theft victims close their doors within six months of the event. Nearly 100% of smaller companies and organizations say security is vital, but less than 40% have an organized plan to secure their network, trusting to desktop anti-virus solutions that do little, if anything to meet the growing threat.
SDI has become a champion provider of internet security for small businesses nationwide, with over 8,000 locations under management, 97% of whom have less than 50 employees. Our credo is “Fortune 500 security for the Fortune 5 million.” We service hundreds of organizations in the nonprofit sector as well, including municipalities and K-12 schools and school districts.
We are an industry-recognized trusted advisor on managed internet security. Our mission is to make the highest level of protection and defense affordable. We serve those who lack the necessary and substantial resources to create and continually adapt their own world-class security to defend against internet-based thieves and scammers. Through us, our customers daily achieve their common goal: Peace of mind through affordable, cost-effective, state-of-the art network security.
Regardless of a company or organization’s size or purpose, internet security is an individual concern for everyone.
We welcome your comments!
- Ron Culler Named to ChannelPro-SMB’s list of 20/20 Visionaries 2016
- Culler comments on bill proposed by Richard Burr, Intelligence Committee Chairman in McClatchy Article
- Video – This Week in Enterprise Technology
- Getting your Share: Vendor Marketing Development Funds
- Seven tech trends to watch in 2016
- “Turning Calamity Into Calm”
- What does the Internet security landscape look like for 2016?
- It’s not all cloud: hardware’s still a great small business choice
- Privacy policies a game changer for IT security solution providers
- 5 Ways to Position Customer Security to help drive your business